Plexscape announced the new version of its Plex.Earth Tools, the leading software for connection between AutoCAD and Google Earth. The company launched Plex.Earth Tools 2.0 for AutoCAD 2010-2011, is the ultimate solution for professionals working on transportation, land development, water, power projects, urban planning, environmental projects, geology etc, to visualize, analyze, evaluate existing conditions and improve decision making by incorporating the power of Google Earth™ right into their AutoCAD software infrastructure.
New Feature Highlights
The advanced built-in tools for imagery manipulation and mosaics creation, view and data synchronization, terrain and surfaces management will boost design, productivity and customers' impressions for the professionals who demand to deliver the highest quality design for top solutions. The new version provides users the ability to:
- Create imagery mosaics over rectangular regions, inside polygonal regions or along paths
- Export georeferenced images and publish object or whole drawings from AutoCAD to Google Earth
- Draw Placemarks, Polygons and Paths through AutoCAD or digitize objects and geographic entities directly from Google Earth
- Import terrain points and contour lines from Google Earth, using one of the available tools to fit it in any project site
- Create surfacesusing survey or design data (points, breaklines, elevation texts, outer and inner boundaries)
- Build contour lines at custom intervals
- Calculate volume between surfaces and planes,
- Work with surfaces from AutoCAD Civil 3D or with triangulation from third party programs, even if you are working in the basic AutoCAD product.
Plex.Earth Tools 2.0 supports all language versions of the 2010 and 2011 versions of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D, and AutoCAD Architecture software.
More information, demo video and downloads are available through our website:
Pricing and Availability
The product is available under two license types: Pro Edition and Premium Edition.
Both editions of the software offer the new imagery capabilities and the improved interoperability with objects export and data. Premium Edition further provides the functionality for terrain importing and surface editing.
The price of the annual subscription is 134 EUR/159 USD for the Pro Edition and 154 EUR/184 USD for the Premium Edition.
For more information about licensing and comparison between editions, visit: http://www.plexscape.com/services/plexearth/serviceplans.aspx
Plexscape is a software start-up company developing innovative solutions and services in the fields of geoinformatics, surveying, civil and environmental engineering. Plexscape is Autodesk Authorized Developer and is participating in Microsoft BizSpark.
Plexscape is a registered trademark in the European Union and/or other countries.
Autodesk, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Map 3D are registered, trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
GOOGLE and Google Earth mapping service are trademarks of Google Inc.
All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders